- Overview B.Ed.
- Services Offered by WINTECH
- Required Document
- Registration Form
About Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Bachelor of Education or B.Ed. is a two-year full-time professional degree course . This course is specifically designed for those who are excited in pursuing a career in teaching and related fields. It is a skill based training program which imparts knowledge to students regarding all aspects of classroom teaching. B.Ed. is compulsory for all those who want to teach in primary and secondary schools. National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is a statutory body which delegates and regulates programmes in teaching across the country.
Bachelor degree in any relevant field like B.A/B.Sc./B.Comm. Or any other graduate degree from recognized university along with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection of Best B.Ed./M.Ed. College
- Selection of most suitable Subject-Combination
- Online Self-made study material of all subjects of B.Ed./M.Ed.
- Online Video Lessons for the entire course of B.Ed./M.Ed.
- Online Self-Learning
- Online Practical File Assistance & Demo. of teaching-lesson plans of every subject
- Last 2-Years Solved Question-Papers
- Online Notes & tips to crack TET examination.
- Online Preparation for Interview/Demonstration
- Online Lectures on ‘Effective Teaching-Skills
- Online faculty development/personality development programs
- Answers to various queries throughout the course of B.Ed./M.Ed.
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- CDLU University, SIRSA (Haryana)
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Detail Mark Card of Matriculation (10th)
- Detail Mark Card of Senior Secondary (12th)
- Detail Mark Card of B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc.(IT)/BCA/BBA/B.Tech/BE or any others graduate degree
- Proof of Residence/Aadhaar Card
- 4 Passport Size photographs
- Migration Certificate (Submit at College by Candidate)
- Home Tuitions
- Private Tuitions
- Coaching Centres
- Education Consultancies
- Education Departments
- Publishing Houses
- Research and Development Agencies
- Schools & Colleges
B.Ed. Employment Opportunities
The average salary of a Teacher in India is around Rs.3 lacs per annum. Salaries will be increased with a good experience and degree in the education field. In a government schools a TGT can earn a salary more than Rs.3 lacs per year and a PGT can get a salary of Rs.4.5 lacs per year.
Contact for Admission Guidance &
Dr. Lalit Sharma (Fr. Asstt. Professor)
Coaching of B.Ed./M.Ed.:
MCA, M.Sc.(IT), M.Ed., M.Phil, Ph.D
14 Yrs. Teaching Exp. B.Ed./M.Ed.
Mb. (+91) 98158-89707